my height is 5.6 can i do gym?

Hello HemRoy,

I don't think it matters with your height is to do gym.  You could be midget for that matter or you could a giant.  To do gym just requires that you can do some exercises and perhaps lift some weights, do the tread mill and possible ride indoor bike.  The possibilities are endless.  You and I are the same height and I go to the gym all the time.  I'm curious, what makes you think you can't got to the gym if you are 5'6" tall?  I would like to know your thinking on that if you're willing to share.  Well, when you get started on exercises at the gym, let me know what ones you are doing and how well you are doing.  Best of luck to you.

Hey HemRoy...
I think gym is not only for height but if you want feet health then you can surely join.and if you want suggestion about your height i think so height is good.

hello hemroy, yes you can go to the gym, doing exercise in a gym has no bearing on what height you are. There will be a variety of different gym machines, and as you are of an average height you should have no difficulty using all of them. most gyms have a personal instructor, so you might want to think what your exercise long term goals are, is it to increase muscle tone in a certain area, lose weight or is it for the cardiovascular effects. variety is the key so try and work out on all the different machines available.