What’s your height? I would like to take up cycling, but since I’m too tall I don’t know whether it’s appropriate. I know that sometimes when somebody starts training football, he is told to switch to basketball because his body type is not suitable for activities that are necessary during football. I don’t know whether something like that goes for cycling.

Something like that never occurred to me! I think that since the bike is an adjustable vehicle, your height is not such an important factor. I know that body type is something that should be taken into consideration when people are considering which sport to choose. Anyway, you’ve probably cycled already and you know whether it suits you or not and I don’t think that you should even think about that. Try to adjust your bike so that it is suitable for your height. I’m of an average height, meaning 6ft and I cycle without any problems. I also practice several other sports activities occasionally and my height was never an obstacle. Good luck.