22 Jul 2012 My wife died. Me and my loving wife we had sex usually but not often it was arround night, i am not so strong as like her when it comes to sex. Night i tried my best in our bed, i felt like she had orgasm, because i can only smell once she squirt (she never explain me about her orgasm, but i always try my best). She always keeps saying while we do sex, is that she do not feel my penis, sometimes she jokes why i do not have 3 penis. 

Very odd: 

Arround 7AM i left her she was excellent, we even kissed each other and plan to see each other evening back, and i went to work, she stays at home always, it was a very nice day for me, and normal day like so many years we had. I came back home late evening arround 6PM, it was very rush day in my work, i had no contact with her today, i was missing her extreamly to come back home and see her. I was shocked what i have seen, she passed away. Leaving so many questions behind. 

First snapshot that i saw was: 

1) When i came home i saw her T-shirt was open no Bra 
2) In her nipple she have cloths hanging clips on (like while doing sex you put pressure in nipple)
3) Her skirt was pushed up, no panty/slips on (normally she never do this, only in exceptional case for me )
4) She was in the chair sitting position like general 
5) I can smell if she had orgasm, i am 100% sure she had orgasm, the floor was full of squirt
6) She just passed away like this. Just simply sitting in the chair without any kind of other external suicide tools arround her.

I was so shamed and i was shocked, i was completely knocked out what i have seen and it was unable for me to forget. 

My question on this is how she died? I did inquiry someone from Doctor told me that she had Brain stroke. But how women can kill herself just after orgasm? Please let me know, this is a very emotional situation to know the correct reason.

Hey jony I'm so sorry to hear of your wifes passing :-( actually the doctor has a point it is possible to suffer a stroke or a heart attack from having sex. Especially if the person is older..... orgasms creat a big chain reaction in your body including ingreased heart rate and breathing. It may have been that her intense orgasm was too much for her body to handel.... I hope this helps explain things a little more. Once again I'm terribly sorry to hear aabout your wife

@Biomajor10: Many thanks for your feedback. She was 53 age, just this month she would become 54 so joung, so sweet left me alone. I am still shocked about what happened orgasm killed her. I just can not accept such killing process.

Again thank you for your feedback.

Well it is rare that somethin like thay happened but may you find comfort in knowing thay she did not try to kill herself...she did not commit suicide.... it was a terrible freak accident. I know the wounds are still fresh but time and God will heal you.