She did it, she put a rope around her neck and ended her life last night, i tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen, she said shed always be with me in spirit but thats just not enough, i hate life, i hate myself for not being good enough to stop her. She always had depression and cutting problems and was very suicidal, but i still loved her more than anything. But npw she's gone and i dont know what to do. I've resorted to drugs and cutting and i'll probably kill myself next week or tonight. I just can't believe shes gone and it ruined my life. I need help.

my heart goes out to you.PLEASE DONT KILL YOURSELF!!you have a future when you are alive.when you die that is the end of life as we know it.

TALK TO SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL RIGHT AWAY....years ago a guy i was dating shot himself and died. he did call me while i was visiting my moms during his first attempt and i was able to talk him out of it but the second time i remember when i got home he was dead.i was heartbroken of course,confused as to why someone wouldnt even give themself a second chance.i never thought to kill myself when he committed suicide and i know it is not what your he wanted me to do-its what he wanted to do.believe me, you are going to grieve this whether you want to or not-it can be a healing grieve or it can be a damaging grieve.LET YOURSELF GRIEVE IN THE RIGHT WAY SO YOU CAN HEAL..you'll see,time does heal the pain to where its bearable.PLEASE DNT GIVE UP.try this exercise and think of it whenever you need to:think of yourself in a few years when you have a wife and kids.you are going to have such a beautiful daughter!can you see her?YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS YOU TO LIVE SO SHE CAN LIVE.ITS TERRIBLE THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND COULDNT SEE WHAT YOU CAN SEE.IM SORRY FOR YOU, ME AND OTHERS WHO LOST A LOVED ONE TO SUICIDE BUT WE MUST LIVE SO THEY(our children&grandchildren)CAN LIVE.

Omg!! PLZ DONT DO THIS!!! Ok i am in 6th grade. reallly im young and i need to tell you that i am with you. I want to tell you that when i was in 4th grade a boy killed himslef because we couldn't where shots to school. POLZ DONT DO THISS!!! I am so sorry that happend to you! I feel horried :((:-)  My heart and soul go out to you <33

One thing is for sure here, you are obviously aware that your problem is a problem. You know you need help to overcome it which means you know you need to overcome it. Consider yourself blessed that you have that insight, and work off that as motivation to move forward. I cant begin to say I know what that feels like, but I do have a 6 year old son and even the thought of losing him makes me want to crawl up the walls. You need help. If you really want to overcome the issue, the best thing you can do is check yourself in to the local hospital as a 5150 and let them try to help you. There is no drug or counseling session in the world that will help you overcome something like this quickly. Personal loss is as bad as it gets, in all reality. You need time, and support.. and lots of both..

Listen - you need to try to talk to someone!!! I can imagine how you must bee feeling - but try to talk to someone about it. You can call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) or visit the Suicide Prevention Lifeline website for resources to help you! Please do that for us! I am praying for you!!! Let God and Christ Jesus be with you to help you and Bless you in this time of need!!!

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Life is a gift. Dont end your life for a misfortune. Yes what happened was horrible, if it were to happen to me I would most likely feel like dying (figuratively). Dont end your life, we are here for a purpose, she's gone it hirts but you need to learn to cope with it. It's life. The way she choose to leave was horrible, but it happened. I love you as Gods child, you are a brother to me in the human race. we have a purpose stay alive, and enjoy life, you'll one day find your puerpose and sooner or latter you happiness as well.<3

same thing happened with me.. don't know what to do... Feeling very guilty.. bro how u feel now... plz do reply i wants to kno ur present status.. i wants to move on.. but i cant... please help me..

My girlfriend ended her life two years ago man. I found this site just after. I started a conversation then .......She killed me when she shot herself. I just updated it. It may help. My name is Jacob if you ever need/want to chat. I'm in Florida.

My girlfriend has hung herself after losing her battle with depression .
It happened two weeks ago and there's no end to my tears
Jo was the love of my life and I feel so empty i don't know what to do Iam in complete trauma

I fear im going to be in the exact same situation as u were