She keeps me on hold sometimes, later says father was on phoneline.

She has separate inbox message folder for His msges, she has password for all apps which i took few days before.

My wife and he had plans to start a business together in the past (Before my marriage).

She was fond of his career.

She informs him and communicates secretly or sometimes openly when she is distressed or in physical pain.

She says my friends are concerned about me so they show it by calling.

to be honest with you, you sound to me like you're already made up your mind that she is cheating - I'm not going too much into do really all those things mean she is cheating - so the only thing that's left to do to get a confirmation is to talk to your wife about this. Keep in mind though that we all have some things we keep secret, but you simply need to ask her what her relationship with that man is.  

But one thing I didn't understand, though, why would she say your friends are calling because they are worried for you? 

thanks for reply Nikols; slight confusion at the end, her friend was worried about her not me. I did ask and her reply was he is a good friend of mine, there are some relations that we can not define. Relationship may ruin when family problems are known out of blood relations. How can some1 be so personal with another man. We stay apart because of job. There is mood swing in her but she never says why she is so happy or upset. All we know there is always some reason to be happy or upset.

She came yesterday and in evening she saw this post with your response, thanks for making the start without blame game easy. Thanks fo your response. The talk helped me to understand her more.

Glad I could help, wish you two all the best!