I was masturbating and right before ejaculation, i guess I might have positioned myself awkwardly and I felt some pain in my left testicle. Now my left testicle is raised in the scrotum, and at certain times, a mild, dull pain on the back of the scrotum behind my left testicle. My left testicle has always been slightly higher than the right one, but never this high. I can move it back into position, but when ever I move a certain way, it raises up again. The testicle raises higher during ejaculation, almost to the point of entering the abdomen. I am easily scared, and a bit of a hypochondriac. I am a 22 year old male in decent shape and no other medical conditions. Please help me!

It is normal for one testicle to hang higher than the other. It is also normal for both testicles to rise higher during ejaculation, almost to the point of entering the abdomen. Even the smallest amount of physical trauma can cause pain in the testicle. A traumatized testicle reflexively raises itself higher to prevent further injury. Soaking yourself in a hot water bath will help relax your testicles. When they become totally relaxed, stretch them out gently with your hand.

I am also 22 and have the same exact issue,wtf,this is horrible