Why does my right testicle not hang horizontally? My left testicle hangs normally (horizontal) while my right testicle hangs at an upright position, why does this happen and should I be concerned?

You might have bell's clapper syndrome which is simply that your testicle does not have the usual gubernaculum scrotal ligament holding it in place at the very bottom of the scrotum and/or lack the usual attachment between the spermatic cord and the testicle where the cords attach to the top of each testicle. This allows your testicle to hang more flat and less vertical than normal. It is not harmful or dangerous. 1 in every 8 men have a detached or missing gubernaculum ligament and have no problems at all. They function perfectly normal except that their testicles can move around, twist, and retract far up inside their body and leave the scrotum during cold, sexual excitement, orgasm, ejaculation, and other causes. They will normally drop back down into the scrotum by themselves after a very short time (less than one hour). But 1 in 4000 males, normally pre-teens, teens, and twenties aged younger males (but any age males into very old age can get trosion) , get testicular torsion. Men with Bell's clapper can have testicular torsion as they lack the usual attachments that keep testis from rotating and twisting up on their spermatic cords, which is a medical emergency needing a Dr.s' care within less than 2 to 6 hours to best save a testicle from dying from a lack of blood flow. Testicular torison is usually very painful, sudden, or numbs the testicle. But highly moveable or retractable testicles are not rare or any problem for most men and boys. Most males with one testicle lacking gubernaculum fixation are very likely to lack fixation on both testicles with no problem or harm involved.

Thank you .
My right testicle hangs more horizontal than vertical, and finding this out just now, it really scared me at first.
Phew