Okay so I'm 18 and I am sexualy active I been to the doctor last year n found out I was chlamidia positive. But now I'm scared to go bc I sometimes think this could be herpes bc my vagina is swollen it itches n white liquid comes out that dries up on my underwear it gets really hard when it dries up.. N also when I stick my finder inside of me it feels like there is bumps or something inside of me. N when I take a shower n wash down there the soap irritates it really bad! I been having this for like 4 months already what can this mean I'm soo scared

You have AIDS.

I will still have unprotected sex with you, but only if you let me cum all over your face.

I have a disease ridden p***y too. I want to have sex with the last commenter.

Previous STd from a year ago has no meaning to what is going on now. A white discharge with no odor and a swollen itchy vagina sounds like a yeast infection. The previous posters are either extremely cold and crass or mentally disturbed. A healthy vagina is important and women need to take care of hemselves as clearly the men they F have no concern for the woman's health at all. You guys are really sick and I hope some woman shows you as much sympathy some day as you have shown this poor girl.