HI. I'm 15 years old. I've had sex 3 times, two different people.the second person we didn't use protection and he kinda sleeps with a variety of girls in this town. But this happened a few months agoand I haven't had sex since. I've been sick for about a week with what I believe to be the flu or mono, so I haven't taken a shower in like a week I have been bed ridden (I know ew huh) but I could kind of smell a sour (old milk??)Ssmell more toward my vag. Well I took a shower and did a smell check and the smell still lingered. I looked inside my vagina to find a white bump about a little smaller than an eraser on the top of a pencil. It's a bit under my clit and urethra, above the actual vagina hole. It doesn't hurt or anything, I haven't had any pain or anything elSe. Idk what this could be and I am very scared I don't want to bring it up to my mom or go to the doctor that is so uncomfortable for me please help. I'm really scared becaus eim only 15 ):

Hi there

So you have this whitish bump under the clit and above the urethra?? Here is some info for you -

The vagina normally secretes a clear or whitish substance to help cleanse itself and maintain a healthy environment. Changes in normal vaginal secretions (i.e., smell, texture, color, thickness, etc.) may indicate the presence of an infection. Some infections can be home treated; others need to be diagnosed and treated by a health care provider.

What you describe, however, sounds similar to the substance noticed by men with uncircumcised penises found under the foreskin: smegma. Smegma is a natural lubricating residue made up of shedded skin cells, skin oil secretions, and moisture, including sweat. Its cheesy like appearance can vary in color from almost white to a darker shade, depending on a person's skin tone. Smegma gathers in the nooks and crannies of the body's skin folds, including between the labia and around the clitoral hood. Because of male circumcision, it is more common among women than men.

What smegma is known for is its characteristic smell, which some people find arousing and others find unpleasant. If the build up of smegma is bothersome, it can be rinsed away easily with warm water. As the mucosal skin of the genitals is sensitive, avoid applying soap to the area.

Dried urine, especially on pubic hair, can also produce a distinctive scent. Carefully washing your pubic hair when showering/bathing and making sure to wipe well after each urination can help minimize urine odor.

If a regular warm water rinse between your labia does not produce enough of an improvement in your aroma down there, you can consider seeing your primary care provider or gynecologist for a check-up

However, if you discover a smelly/yellowish/cheesy discharge from the vagina itself - you have an infection down there which needs medical attention. Good luck

What about the bump? Will this go away by its self?

Well, if he exact location is correct [assuming it is not inside the vagina] - cleaning the area with warm water will do it. If not once, then maybe repeated cleaning will do it. Since it is long time you had a bath - the deposit may have solidified. Do not scratch it though. Gently clean the area. Maintain good hygiene. Not to mention, if you don't keep the area clean you might end up with UTI - urinary tract infection

Thank you haha