Hi! I'm in my early 20s and never engaged in intercourse. My vaginal lips have been bigger and feel swollen for 2 days and it really itches down there. (I don't really know about the anotomy so please bare with me)I also looked with a mirror and when I part the lips I noticed the inside are white, which I'm sure isn't normal. Please help!!

It could be yeast infection.....not an STD...you better see a gynecologist.

Yeast infection occurs in virgins as well because it is not sexually related. It has to do with changing PH balance inside your vagina and fungal overgrowth.

I agree with Mayo. It sounds like a Yeast Infection. As aforementioned, this is not an STD. Yeast naturally occurs in the vagina, but when it multiplies it can change the pH of your vagina (which is very acidic) to cause itching and painful urination.

Go to your nearest drug store and get some Monistat 3. I find that the three day stuff works better than the One Day stuff.

If that doesn't clear it up, call your gynecologist.

I have the same thing. but it just doesnt seem like a yeast infection cause theres no cottage cheese like discharge...
but there is white. is it a yeast infection???

I'm only 15 and idk why's going on, but my "lips" are swollen. It started while I was on my period and it's like really swollen and hurts to walk so I try to lay down as much as possible and when I haveto walk I walk on my toes or with legs far apart. It kinda itchy an rly burnt and stint an hurts to go to the bathroom... Help?

kenziellynn: it night be that you allgeric to certain material in the pads try using another brand if i occurs contact a doc.

I have all the symptoms of Kenziellynn! But I'm not on my period, is there a logical reason for that??

ive been on my period. but my period came twice in march we are now in june i am having some affection >>>>I think i have yeast.. cause my vagina lips a swollen its ichy . ive never had sex, my vagina suddenly feels stiff it hurt when i pee , my pee stings, and when water touches it. I am Only 13, someone plzz help me :( Do i have that infection i am soooo concearned