I'm 18 and sexually active. I have white blister pimples on the top of my vagina (I can not see any pimples inside my vagina). Its also red around the white blisters. I have chessy white and yellow discharge. I'm worried.. please help me. I think it might be razer burn form shaving and got infected? I am preying its nothing, so please reposed.

Health Guru
Hi, the discharge you describe sounds like it could be a yeast infection you have but not sure on the blisters though with only a description to go by.
Do you have any other symptoms with the discharge like burning when you pee or itching or swollen labia?

yea some like yellowish discharge. it dose not hurt when i pee. also no swollen labia and I have bad odor. I was thinking it maybe it could be folliculitis or something?
Thank you for helping me!

Health Guru
Hi it could be one of many different infections so I would advise you go get it checked out with the doctor :-)