Me and my fiance have never had sex with any other person.
So we are clean.
2 days ago we had sex.
ever since my vagina has been itching and burning on the inside lips.
I took a mirror and saw these little red bumps in a straight line on eahc side.
I never had those before.
Is it possible to catch something if you both are clean?
or is it just an irritation of sort??

allergic reaction to ondom or lube or your bf is cheating and you got something

Did you use a latex condom? If so, it could be an allergic reaction to latex. An allergic reaction to latex may develop within minutes or hours of exposure. People can develop an allergic reaction to latex even if they previously have not had such reactions. A mild reaction to latex includes itchiness, dryness, and burning; a medium reaction includes the same symptoms as a mild reaction but is a bit more severe; a severe reaction includes hives, breathing difficulties, and possibly anaphylactic shock which can be fatal. Keep in mind that what you think may be a latex reaction to the condoms you are using may actually be a separate problem altogether that is being made worse by the use of a condom. If you are having any sort of persistent or painful skin reaction on or around your genitals, it’s a good idea to see a doctor and get it checked out to determine what you are actually reacting to.