I HAVE THIS RED RASH ON THE SIDES AND LIPS OF MY VAGINAL PART CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS?I AM SEXUALLY ACTIVE ALSO BUT ALWAYZ HAVE SEX WITH A CONDOM CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! :cry:

I'm kinda having the same issue. I am a technical virgin but got drunk one night and went too far with a long time friend who is a man s***k, he didn't penetrate but he took minutes trying a couple days later I started itching...I thought it was a yeast infection or that I got soap on her...but I just looked down there it's been like a month and I see red little itch bumps on my outer lips...wtf is it! I am so nervous to go get checked... it will be my first exam and I have to be all like I think this dude gave me the creeping crude oh and I'm a 25 year old virgin with cooties. SO embarassing. help yall.

hey never mind ur shamelessness ( if that's a word) when it comes to rashes down there always check with a doctor ,even if its something small . you don't want it to be an inner infection or so that can cause permanint damage ..get it checked out

it could be an infection passed on by your family
genes are easily passed from generation to genration
but u should see a doctorshould see a doctor