im not sexually active at all but i do have a boyfriend, and now i have this one bump in my vagina, directly at the top but still in it, and it's sort of sore but bloody. i noticed it while shaving today and it freaked me out terribly. With my boyfriend, i don't let him finger me or anything like that..so it couldnt be from him.

What scares me the most is that it is some kind of like STD but its impossible because im a virgin...but i've been reading the questions and im scared that it might me genital herpes and i wouldn't know for sure if its in my genes because im adopted.

PLease help me because im really scared..and im moderatly young and i just need help please.

If you shave it is probably just an ingrown hair that developed into a boil. I get them all the time and they hurt like hell then they pop and start bleeding. just put a warm wash cloth on it and it should go down.

I agree with above. It's likely just an ingrown hair. Those happen when hairs are trying to grow in but instead get caught under the skin (dont grow out straight) and form a small painful bump instead. I find that applying neosporin helps, as well as the warm wash cloth trick to open up your pores. However if it is an STD it wont go away very quickly and will get worse. If this happens see a doctor.