I do not know what the hell it is but it's been like that since forever from what I remember,the tip of my penis " lips" is red and swollen.

Is it normal? any help if it's not....thanks you.

I think you are trying to describe swollen "lips" as either the meatus ("hole in the tip") or the opening of your forskin.

In fact, the swollen end of the foreskin seems to me to be more lip-like than anything else.

Have you been circumcised or "cut"?

If not, have you been cleaning under the forskin to make sure smegma doesn't collect under there? It's important.

If you have swollen tender tissue, you'll probably want to show it to a nurse or doctor or similar medical person to get some treatment for it. It is not normal to have swollen, painful "lips" regularly.

No I've never been circumcised or cut,by lips i mean the tip of the penis not the tip of the foreskin and also with that I have hard time retracting my foreskin behind the glans (phimosis) and it's really hard for me to pull back and clean in there cause it hurts.I try doing some stretching exercises but im afraid the frenelum is gonna rip or is that just me?

omg i feel like i have the worst penis in the world,swollen lips + phimosis :-(

Easy does it. Don't get to the point of pain.

You want to ease it along. Several times a day to stretch it is enough.

After two months, you'll be seeing dramatic improvement.

But don't push it. Don't rip it. Don't give yourself any more pain that you can comfortably handle.

hello i have the same kind of problem i am 15 and have never has sex, but on the tip of my penis i have red lip like things and they look quite large but cause no discomfort or pain i just wanted to know what it is

Haha, I'm uncircumsized, and I have red "penis lips" too.  I don't think it's entirely uncommon for uncircumsized guys to have pronounced "penis lips" or for it to be extra-sensitive and painful to touch.  Over time, if you pull back the foreskin and touch it enough, it won't be as sensitive.  It's just a slow process.  I've been doing it a little bit every day for the past couple months and I'm starting to notice a difference.

i have lips too. i think its from materbation???

You have to see a doctor! He can help you getting your foreskin fixed without having to circomcise. I had the same problem, now it's solved
and it makes masturbation more fun.

I definitly think its not normal..

Have you been humping to a pillow?

That what causes the "Penis lip"

yes,i guess thats an injury then how long will take to get back to normal??

I thought I had the same problem when I was around 17, went to the doctor and told her I needed to be circumcised and she kind of laughed and said no you don't, you just have to get over the fear of the "pain".... which really isn't bad if you do it soft and try to become sroused while your foreskin is back

Is it a surgery or what? Can you tell me what they did? I have the same problem. Thanks beforehand.

The tip of my penis has a red lip I’m wondering what it is because when It make contact with anything it stings the only thing that can touch it is my foreskin and any liquids