The title describes my problem quite well. The red lips around the opening on my penis and the red frenulum have been present ever since I can remember (I'm 17 now), but a few days ago I noticed tiny red dots on my foreskin (uncircumcised). Also, there is a spot that looks like a tiny scar. In addition, since I noticed these spots, I became aware that sometimes my foreskin/glans (I don't really know which) was irritated, particularly after swimming in a lake and a few times after peeing. However, this itching feeling went away as soon as I washed the area. From what I gather it might be a yeast infection, but I'm not completely sure. Up until few days ago I hadn't had any symptoms aside from the redness of the frenulum and the urethrea. (Sometimes my glans gets dry during an erection, and it looks a bit pale, but this has been like that ever since I can remember as well.) This cannot be an STD because I am a virgin. Please help me!

Ps. I have a mild case of phimosis. I can easily retract when flaccid, and I can also retract when erected, but it is a bit hard and uncomfortable. It used to be much worse, but stretching my foreskin for years has yielded great results.

Yes, you probably have a yeast infection – you can treat it using an over-the-counter antifungal cream like monistat or vagisil (these are marketed for women  but will work for guys, too). After the infection is cleared up, try a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man  Oil) with natural moisturizers and vitamins to support overall good skin health. This will also  most likely help with your phimosis issue.