hi, ive had pimples COVERING my ENTIRE lips for as long as i can remeber i can pop them, but it hurts immesnsly so i just leave it alone. i wash everyday and i take care of myself. i dont know wen they started to appear i just always had them i guess.but they are coverd i dont think i have a spot where they are not there. i am still a virgin so i dont tihnk i have any disease. and im def. not going to any doctor or derm. please help . im scared to do anything with my bf because of this!

I understand your suffering!
I started with just one when I was around 13 or maybe sooner. Then it went away. About 16 I noticed it again, and had a few, then I noticed more and more and then it just got worse. Virgin until married, and have only had sex with this one partner, sex or no sex, virgin or not, doesn't make a difference. I went to the local county health center when I got married so I could get on birth control, and I asked about it while I was getting a pap smear. Every year I asked about it, I was told something different every time. Once they said pimples, another time cysts, another time boils. So the last time I went in for a yearly I went to a regular gyno that wasn't at an income-based clinic. He didn't tell me anything!! That was 3 years ago. I'm now 26. I haven't gone back to any gyno since. I'm too traumatized by the doctors not having any clue and never giving me anything to treat it.
I've always showered at least once a day, and I even started using those cleaning wipes several times a day. I've tried acne stuff, and sometimes that helps, but usually bleaches my panties along the edges, but you HAVE TO wear cotton! It doesn't cure it, but it makes a HUGE difference in break-out and comfort.
If someone finds a capable doctor, PLEASE, we need to know what to do or what to ask the doctor for!

These are inflamed hair follicles caused by tight pants and not enough fresh air.

OK Here's what you do:

Wash EVERY day with antibacterial soap (outside, not in).
Dry thoroughly.
Wear clean loose-fitting ALL-COTTON underwear.
DO NOT wear tight pants.
Sleep in your undies (not sweat pants or polyester PJs) or nothing.
DO NOT shave your pubes (you'll get ingrown hairs).
Give it a week or two--they'll clear up.

I saw that one person said to use anitbacterial soap. However, I was told my doctor not to use that soap because you wash away the germs on your skin that you do need. When they appear or you feel them coming it always helps me to soak in a hot hot tub of water. Sometimes I even put baking soda in the water. Also cleansing with witch hazel helps alot!

i have these pimples too its nothing to worrie about you best bet is to go back to the gyno and be tested for herpes because you can still get them even if you are a virgin trust me i know i have them because someone screwed up in my life and didnt wash their hands when they changed me as a child even tho they stayed dormant till i reached 13 by 16 i had out brakes every other day and finally went to the gyno and had the std test done every one needs one

okay.
theres a good change, if you ever shaved throughout your life it could be an infection of an ingrown hair.
if you shaved and maybe picked at it one time, it may have stayed and spread the infection around. iv heard this happens to some people.
dont touch them at all. try and let them run their course and theres a good change they'll go away. obviously you should still check with your docter because diseases can be spread around from change rooms, toilet seats, clothing and more. good luck!

heyy, im 13 and worried i was in the shower this morning and noticed a spot on each outer of my vagina, what do i do? please help.

I started to excercise, wearing tights and sweats...I noticed I was itchy while I was sweating..soon after that I got a painful pimple inside my lips. closer to the pubic area but on the inside. I was worried it was herpies, but its definetly a pimple...So relieved. Need to not wear those tights under the sweats!

HI!

I hope that this may help some of you... this is my experience..

I was having the same type of problem. Pimple like bumps in the inner lips of my vagina. Some of them very painful. The first one that I got two years ago my gyn take it out by surgery (and that hurts). This last two years have been like hell and heaven at the same time because I got a big one every two months or so, the rest of the time the skin looks red and only have very small pimples. Like some of you I am a very very clean person and I didnt understand why I keep getting them. But finally I see light at the end of the tunnel.

I went to more than five doctors including gyn, infectologist and finally today I visited a dermatologist. I have had the same condition for more than 2 years now and nobody knows what I have until today. I went to the dermatologist and the disease is a very common and simple to treat one. Is Intertrigo (the same that cause diapper rash) the problem is that it get worst without treatment and it doesnt go away without it, especially because our vagina is a warm, moist and dark place. Is a very good idea to visit a dermatologist. They key things are... maintain the area dry, that can be done with a zinc oxide miconazole nitrate cream, also you need to use a cream with clorimazole to kill the yeast infection that is causing your skin to have those pimple like things, the doctor would prescibe you the ones that you can use in your genital area dont try to get them by yourself at the pharmacy. The other thing is dont use any baby powders with cornstarch cause this would be very yummy for the yeast. It may take 1 month or more to get clear, but it would be great to get rid of this rash and after that prevent it with an emulsive cream.

Here some more information from: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed
Intertrigo, a common skin concern, is notorious for flaring in response to hot humid weather. Intertrigo affects the health of the areas hidden by heavy skin folds. Heat and humidity along with darkness combine to create the proper conditions for the infection which causes intertrigo. Intertrigo is basically a yeast infection of the skin found under skin folds. The delicate skin under the breasts is most prone to developing intertrigo. Other areas that can become affected include the area under abdominal folds and sometimes folds on the thighs or pubic areas.

omg Thank u I have seen 5 different doctors been told I have PHV warts and treated for them blood test results come back not warts then was treated for herpbies test result comes back not that either then we follow up with complete STD test all results came back negative then I get tested for HIV those results come back negative but in the mean while I still have pimples covering my p***y lips some body help the big ones omg my eyes tears up just to wipe myself when I pee! I am going to see a dermatlogist ! 

WHAT I TRY WAS HOT WHITH EPSON SALT,AND VINEGAR,IT CLEAR ME UP IN THREE DAYS AND REDUCE BREAK OUT.

Me too im scared idont even know for sure what it is and im soo shyy so i wont tell nobody about it untill now but i soo scared now OMG :(

Dont be too scared to the dr. The doctors have seen everything. Its better to go see someone. Text me if you need to talk. Im a mom of 4 girls

I've had the same and my mom give me some kind of cream and no it going down . I love my mom ! It isn't my first time having those bumps.

go get them checked go to the derm i did