So i went to the beach today and had a swim and i kept my swimmers on for the whole day, hal of the time it was a bit wet and i went into the wter a few times, but wen i got home and was having a shower the area arounf my vagina (libia i think its called) startedd to itch really bad. So i washed it And it got better, therea no red or swollen areas. Im jist a bit worried. Also im 14 and im a virgin

Health Guru
Its just the affects of salt water and the fact it was staying wet most the time, just apply some moisturising cream to your labia and it should be ok :-)

It could be yeast infection. Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. Symptoms include the following:
Itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)
A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese
Pain during sexual intercourse
Swelling of the vulva
The herbal medicine named . pill can help you. It can get rid of your itch and doesn't have any side effects. .. I hope it can help you.