So for the past couple of months my vagina has been itching REALLY bad ever since about a week after I had sex. It was protected. It was my first time. I don't have an STD. It's nothing like that. But it's been itching a lot and so I went and bought vaginal wash and some vaginal itch creams and it still itches. I'm a clean person so that's not the issue. I wear cotton underwear. I don't think it's from shaving. I keep scratching it and now it's swollen and really inflamed. It burns when I wash it because it's so raw from the scratching. I can't help it. I'm not sure what to do. HELP ME.

Health Guru
Hi, what area of your vagina is itchy and do you have any unusual discharge?

Okay i was also in ur situation.for last two months i was in a big pain.my vagina itched persistantly.my vaginal lips burned while peeing.i cud not tell anyone.and i was afraid to go to the doctor.also there was No unusual discharge,smell or blisters.finally after two months of itching i told my mom.she handed me a cream which is both anti fungal and anti bacterial..and guess whatt!!! It worked i applied it for four days and it was gone :D.so u can try that but make sure u dont have herpes coz these creams will not cure herpes.best of luck :)

Health Guru
It could be an external yeast infection your experiencing :-)

Thank you for posting. I too have called my Dr. twice to no prevail .. The itching is Miserable & constant.
I really thought something was wrong with me.

I've also been extremely itchy. Its mostly around my clit n the top of my vagina. It doesn't hurt when I urinate but does when i wipe n it bleeds. I haven't noticed any bumps but I do have a sticky ball like substance when I itch n wipe. Its been going on for about two months now. I don't have the money to see a doctor. Does anyone know what this is or could be.. please help!!