my knee start weak then my eyes turn blurr  lose walk then head just dizzy then pass out face turn cold 5 sec dead just 5 in  it been 4 time in past

Oh my gosh!  So you have had this happen 4 times in the past?  I wonder if you aren't hypoglycemic in those times you have passed out?  This means that your blood sugar fell to low levels and caused your vision to blur, become dizzy, and pass out.  You need to get to the doctor as soon as possible to get tested for diabetes.  Then you will know if it is that your blood sugars are plummeting on you.  I trust you will follow my advice and get checked out!  It can get so bad that you can slip into a coma, so please get some medical attention.  Let us know how it goes!

Has anyone else had this happen to them?  What did you find out it was?

my mom call 911 but doctor do nothing my test all fine I think maybe sugar truble not sure what kind

Hi AmaJoRus.  I am surprised your doctor didn't do anything.  I would ask for a fasting glucose test to be done to determine if you are diabetic.  This would be best so that you can know if this is the cause of your passing out.  What happens after you come to?  Are you able to talk clearly? Can you move your arms and legs o.k. after passing out? When you eat something, do you feel better?  You don't have seizures, do you? This could be another thing to look into.   I hope you get the help you need and that you are taken seriously.