been feeling not good this week my heart has been causing me to be short of breath, yesterday my heart started beating so fast for about an hour to the point that i was worried and exhausted. this morning i got up to go to the restroom and i got so lite headed and dizzy both my arms went numb all the way to my fingers and i feel like vomiting. When i sat down i passed out . i woke up to hearing my daughter callind 911. she said she was calling me and came into the restroom and shook me with no response, I dont remember any of that, i felt better so i asked 911 not to sens any one . This has never happened to me before whT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO ME.

Go to the emergency room.

Any unexplained loss of consciousness needs to be examined.  You may have a cardiac problem, it could also be low blood sugar, but your symptoms could fit an anxiety (panic) attack as well.

See your doctor - NOW.

Good luck, keep us posted.

You have symptoms of cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat).  This is a medical emergency that can become life-threatening without further warning.  Call 911 immediately and tell them your symptoms.  You need to go to the hospital emergency department without any delay.  If you live close by a hospital, have somebody drive you over there immediately. 

Hi medic.-dan i'v been told by a friend in the medic field that it may have been an anxiety attack that i experianced. Our 27yr old son died by salt water drowning on mothers day 2011 and as the end of this yr came closer to its end the anxiety and sorrow that i was feeling and holding in may have been more than i could bear i suppose. My friends say that i have not really dealt with his death as of yet. im not really sure what that means. Im not very open with my feeling to ones out side of my househld and maybe even to those inside completly. Im feeling great now and i slept great last night. I will call my Dr. tomorrow though. One thing after i woke up from passing out i broke out in to a major sweat imediatly than i got super cold, what was that? thk you again.

I'm sorry for your loss.

The sweating and chills are all symptoms of a panic attack as well.  Still, you need to get checked by your doctor to rule out any medical condition.  As I said before, they can also be signs of a cardiac problem.

Keep us posted.  Good luck.