I'm not going to say how much I weigh or how tall I am but I'm 13 and need to lose a LOT of weight! I got 1 week, any ideas?

It depends on how much you want to lose, but you can start by doing short, intense exercises that focus on full-body movements—like squats with biceps curls—to quickly fatigue the entire body, mainly cardio since you don't want muscles,  accompanied with a healthy diet.

If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more.

For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for one hour per day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in one week, or more. It's very important not to cut calories any further -- that's dangerous, and could get you sick, your immune system would go down.

For your diet you need to minimize starches, added sugars, and animal fat from meat and dairy foods, focusing  on fruits, veggies, egg whites, soy products, skinless poultry breasts, fish, shellfish, nonfat dairy foods, and 95% lean meat.

Eat vegetables to help you feel full, drink plenty of water, get tempting foods out of your sight, stay busy -- you don't want to eat just because you're bored, eat only from a plate, while seated at a table. No grazing in front of the 'fridge. Don't skip meals!

Hope this helps, cheers.

Can you give me like a plan or something?

Hi, sure no problem.

Wanted to add a couple of things, for tricks relating to eating.
Reduce calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones. For example, if you have a sugar craving, replace your calorie laden latte with a Muscle Milk lite, because it has zero sugar and a ton of protein that will satiate while also torching sugar craving. Another great trick that I heard of is a sprinkle of cinnamon in your morning coffee or oatmeal- the spice has been shown to help stabilize blood sugar. It also slows the rate at which food exits the stomach, which helps you feel fuller longer.

You may need to make some adjustments to your sleeping routine. Getting 7 hours of sleep or 8 is the ideal time for a good biorhythm. When your biorhythms are off, you end up eating more. When you’re tired you produce more ghrelin, which triggers cravings for sugar and other fat-building foods. Losing sleep can also alter your hormone production, affecting your cortisol levels that cause insulin sensitivity, prime reasons for belly fat.

Take vitamin C, which will help balance the cortisol hormone spikes that happen to you under this stress. Besides being a good way to counteract a cold, Vitamin C is also essential for making carnitine, a compound used by the body to turn fat into fuel, making this vitamin your fat burning friend.
You can also take Omega 3s. Some foods that contain this are Brazil nuts, tuna, salmon, flaxseed, walnuts, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. Foods rich in this fat triggers the body and tells it to produce leptin. Leptin is great for appetite suppression, which will help to keep your portions smaller, but leptin also revs up your thyroid output, so, it speeds up your metabolism.

Now for exercises, do lots of full-body movements. Jumping jacks, sprinting on the spot, mountain climbers. As well as some core exercises. After the jumping jacks take 30 sec break, and then do the rest for 30 secs each without resting between them.

Here's a quick run down for the work out routine you can follow: (you will have to look up some of them if you dont know how to do them, like a video or something)

• Start with cardio to warm up by doing jumping jacks - 30 seconds
• Take a break for 30 secs. Then do all the following for 30 secs each without rest between exercises (the objective is to keep your heart rate at all times)
• 30 sec reverse crunches.
• 30 sec leg raises.
• 30 sec fast crunches.
• 30 sec lunges.
• 30 sec mountain climbers
• 30 sec wide grip push up
• 30 sec reverse lunges
• 30 sec close grip push up
• 30 sec cross crunch.

You may want to make it 15 secs if you are just now starting, and then move up regularly.

Seems like a lot to take in but I hope it helps. Feel free to contact me, Ill reply as fast I can.
Good luck, God Bless