It could be a form of pneumonia, it happens and you may not even be aware you have it. It could also be old scar tissue, from a previous infection.
But, the important thing is to get tested.

Hi sir pls help wht is ptb class 3 ? Is that really serios? He gave me medication for 6 mons. How does he know its tb hejust look my xray..

PTB = pulmonary tuberculosis. Yes, it is serious and it does take a long time to cure. You must take all your medication, exactly as prescribed. Class 3 means that it is "active."

there are fibrohazed densities noted at the right upper lobe

Hi sir thank you for ur advice b-4 im cured for my ptb .my problem sir is like this im working on ship i do always wwent in freezer room and also the ship is aircondition..i felt this back pain in my back.. pls help me to aviod and to stop this thank u sir..

Here's my result. There are fibrohazed densities in both upper lungs. Heart is not enlarge . diaphragm and sinuses are imtact. What does it mean?

Minimal ptb right upper lobe. Is this means that i have scar in my lungs.

I was diagnosed in SUSPICIOUS OPACITIES IN RIGHT UPPER LUNG...is it fit to work?

what is pneumotitis versus lower left lobe

what is the pneumotitis vs fibrosis lower left lobe

sir what is fibrohazed opacities in both apices with partial atelectasis on the right what im going to do to prevent it?

Pa ano mapa2 galing yng fibrohazed

Hi sir,
I would like to asked i got a report from the doctor the cd and report of my xray chest,it's written here is there are thin fibro-opacities in left upper zone with blunting leftcp angle,likely chronic healed flammation and both hila appear normal.the cardiac silhouette is normal with maintained cardio thoracic ratio.the right costophrenic and cardiophrenic angles are clear.the domes of the diaphragm,visualized soft tissues and bony throtax ar unremarkable,i have the past tb 6 years ago means this is clear or need to go for pulmonologies?please i need ur advice

Hi sir,