Hello. I'm 45 year old male.
Recently I started to feel some strange symptoms. First I have noticed that I get tired much more easy that usual. I thought it was normal sign of aging and so I didn’t pay too much attention on it.
But later I felt some tenderness and bloated feeling in my abdomen. It looked as I have some digestive problems and I contacted my gastrologist. After he examined me, he discovered that my problems weren’t caused by some digestive problems but by some condition called Splenomegalia.
After some blood testing he discovered that I suffer from some rare disease called Myloid fibrosis.
Does anybody know anything more about this disease?

I'm a medical student and recently I had lecturing about this disease so I’ll try to help providing extra informations.
Myloid fibrosis is not the right name of this disease so I think you probably misspelled it.
Myelofibrosis is a disease of the bone marrow in which collagen builds up fibrous scar tissue inside the marrow cavity.
The trigger for its development is a disturbance of the immune system.
You probably know that bone marrow’s main role is to produce normal blood cells.
So, you know what kind of consequences you might suspect.
The outcome is that the blood made by the marrow is of poor quality. The red blood cells are tear drop shaped, large and sluggish.
I don’t know how your doctor set this diagnosis without a bone marrow biopsy
To be sure of the diagnosis a bone marrow biopsy is required to test the state of the marrow itself and provide conclusive evidence of the disorder.
So, my suggest is to look for a second opinion because your problem could be cause by some trivial condition like simple anemia.

I’m not sure if you may think on myelofibrosis? It’s disease caused by disturbance of immune system. This disease is diagnosed by bone marrow biopsy. Blood cells are normally produced in bone marrow. In myelofibrosis there is disorder in blood cells producing and it can be evidenced easily in blood tests. But that evidence is not enough for making diagnose of myeloidfybrosis. You may have anemia or abdominal infection. But visit your doctor anyway.