Hy, the son of my sister was diagnos with myotonia congenita. He was not looking normal even when he was a baby, but now his condition got worse. I read some stuff about MC and my question is... I got married recently and one day I will have kids. Does MC runs in the family? Could I have a child with MC too?

There are two types of myotonia congenita, and both are inherited. The Becker disease is inherited as an autosomal recessive trait - there is a one in four chance that any brother or sister may be affected. But, for affected persons is very unlikely to have affected kids. Thomsen myotonia congenita is inherited as an autosomal dominant trait and there is a one in two chance of an affected parent transmitting the diseaseto a child. You didn`t mention the type of MC that your sister son has.