Hello. I'm 34 year old female and I have living with one delicate problems for years now. I have small hairs on my chest and this is making me very embarrassed. Although, the hairs are pretty thin, they are still noticeable.
I think that all these years of shaving only make things more worse that it could be without it. I need to know what is causing me this and what should I do about it. Could it be some kind of hormonal problem?
I was even thinking about possible laser removing operation but my husband is against it!

Hello. I know that this could be very unpleasant for a woman and the condition is called hirsutism.
You just need to know that many women are experiencing the same problem feel quite embarrassed about it.
There are several conditions that could cause you these problems and the most commons are polycystic ovary syndrome (causing increased androgen production), Cushing's syndrome, tumors of the ovaries or adrenal glands, anorexia nervosa and underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism). As you see, all these conditions are caused by some hormonal imbalances! Talk with your doctor about it!