I I'm obsessed with my acne and acne scars. I’ve tried exfoliating, using a mask, applying astringents, creams. It would be an understatement to say my experience with acne was horrible, anyone else?

I am obsessed with my ski for the last five year. I have battled with the dreadful acne. Thankfully due to professional treatments and the nature of growing up I have virtually no acne presently, but what acne left behind was the hardest to escape. Scarring, large pores, and uneven pigmentation were just a few of the side effects from acne and I’ve got a fair portion of each. There was not a facial I had not experienced and nothing was working hard enough for the circumstances that my skin was under. It went to clinical skin professionals that guided me on how to fix the problem. I was certain that my condition was unlike any others.