I started to shave my private part not too long ago and I found it really hard so my bf tell me to let it grown out alit bit before I try anything else because I have the red bumps. I got rid of the bumps now and it doesn't hurt anymore but I still want to shave my private. I have a couples of questions I need to know before I shave again can someone answer for me this please.
1. Should I use Nair for genital shaving? Would it create problems?
2. If I shave my private part by a razor which way should I do it ? The way the hair grow or the other way?
3. I am Asian, so my hair are thicker so if I shave is there any preparation that i should do before I shave?
Thank you to whom may answer this. I'm really appreciate it. Thank you

1.I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND NAIR ON YOUR VAGINA BECAUSE IT MAY CAUSE IRRITATION. NAIR IS MAINLY USED FOR CHEST, ARMS, LEGS, ECT.
IF YOU WANT TO USE IT, DO A 24HR TEST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BREAK OUT.
THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS FOR NAIR:Water, Mineral oil, calcium hydroxide, urea, potassium thiogycolate, cetearl alcohol, cetereth-20, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, D&C Yellow No. 8, Chromium hydroxide Green.

2. WHEN YOU SHAVE, SHAVE THE WAY THE HAIR IS GROWING. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, SHAVE THE OPPOSITE WAY FOR A MORE CLEAN CUT BUT, REMEMBER TO USE A SHAVING CREAM, SOAP, SOME TYPE OF LIQUID BEFORE SHAVING AND AFTER YOU SHAVE USE ALCOHOL AND PEROXIDE TO PREVENT ITCHING, SCRATCHING, AND HAIR BUMPS.

3. IF YOU HAVE LONGER THICKER HAIRS, TRIM THEM AND SHAVE.

It burns, horribly, trust me, I know :$

DO NOT USE NAIR (OR THE EQUIVALENT) ON UR PRIVATES, EVEN IF IT SAYS BIKINI AREA!!! IT BURNS LIKE HELL!! EVEN JUST WATER COMING IN CONTACT DOWN THERE BURNS AFTERWARD!! AND U MAY WALK FUNNY FOR A DAY OR TWO!

ive used veet but only on top and on the sides ty to stay away from the inside of the lips and youll be fine

Use a solid anti perspirant afte shaving and it will drastically reduce the red bumps and itching.

i used nair down there once. it was like fire ants were devouring my nether regions. i never did it again

I've been using Magic Regular Fragrant Cream Shave and it works great!! No irritation. no burning and its very smooth with no bumps. It can be purchased online easily and shipped discretely. This product is actually make specifically for black men to use on their face so it is very mild.

I tried nair for bikini area just recently. I had no problems with it at all. It didn't even sting and left no bumps or redness. I think it really just depends on how sensitive your skin is...

The key is to pat the nair on wherever you use it. If you rub nair ANYWHERE on your body, it will burn. Nair works by weakening the bonds in hair, so they can be literally wiped off with a towel. You only need to get nair on the hair you want to remove, no rub it into your skin like a lotion, because that's not what it is, and you're right it does burn when you do this. If you follow this advice, you can Nair whever you want. I use nair all of the time for my chest, crotch, and crack and have no problems.

no i would'nt it burns bad enough on legs or arms i can only imagine how bad it would hurt on a gentle area

Shave as much off with the trimmer part of an electric razor, else use siccors, then shave downwards with the grain of your hair.
Use vasaline afterwards or fragrance and alcohol free moisturiser

i had this same problem i was getting itchy, bumps and ingrown hairs down there. went to the gyno have no stds but she said i have very sensitive skin . and instead of shaving with shaving cream she said to use neosporin when shaving pubes. believe me it helps.

never use nairon you vagina it burns a lot but if you do take sume wet tissue and put it in between the lips of your vagina it reduces sum of the burn

the nair doesnt go inside your p***y........ :|