I've known for years that I've been depressed, and I can confirm it thanks to suicidal tendencies and how reckless I am with myself. I've suspected myself of being a narcissist in the past, but it's really escalated in recent times. Didn't know it was a disorder until today, actually. I definitely fit the criteria.

Any good courses of treatment for a combo of these two? I couldn't give a f**k about the depression or suicidal tendencies, but I am sick of hurting everyone around me. All it does is make my day less bearable, and makes interactions between people who have gotten too close that much more awkward and tense.

If I could avoid therapy, that would be great. I'm a p***y when you think about the other types of people shrinks treat, and I don't know what I should say to the guy, though I should probably just man up.

Well I have been depressed and suicidal in the past but what I did was got to a therapist and talked to her, she soon asigned me some medication it helped me then one day I just stopes taking it but when I did stop it was still like I was on it. That is what I would do if I was you.

Go to a therapist that is trained in treating personality disorders. Perhaps you have borderline personality characteristics or some narcissistic characteristics, either way, the biggest step towards changing such issues is becoming aware of them. Also, you could try a self-help workbook for a narcissist and see what you get out of it.