Can you give me some info on the Borderline Personality Disorder, I mean, what are the symptoms, is it treatable etc. It looks like my sister has been diagnosed with this. I know that we always had problem with her, but I never thought that it would come this far. So, any help here?

Well, it is not that easy to talk about personality disorders. Especially because they are all unique for each person. But, there is a group of symptoms that could tell us if your sister has this condition or not. So there are paranoid ideas, problems with relationships, fears of abandonment, impulsive behavior, emptiness, sometimes even suicidal thoughts. And these are just the basic ones, unfortunately.

In my case :

Severe mood swings.
Impulsively
Suicidal Thoughts and behaviors/Self Mutilation
Eating Disorders
Abandonment issues.
I have a horrible temper.
There are more but those are what come to mind at this moment.

also:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_Personality_Disorder

That should give you all the answers you're looking for

There seem to be alot of questions about BPD tonight..

The essential feature of Borderline Personality Disorder is a pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, anf effects, and marked impulsivity that begins by early adulthood and is present in a variety of contexts.

It can be difficult to get along with someone with BPD. The best thing you can do is educate yourself about the disorder and learn ways of your own to cope with it. Me teaching you a tiny part of Psychoanalysis or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is not going to help.