Hi, folks. I have dry skin and I would like to do something about it. Is there any natural cure for dry skin? Can you recommend me how to nourish it? I am 17 years old and I think I should start with skin care. I hope you agree with me. Thank you for replying to my post. Bye, folks!

Hi, there. I think that it is important for you to determine your skin type. However, there are few tricks you can do. You can massage your face with almond oil or olive oil before going to bed in the evening. Some people recommend soaking face into the lukewarm water. It should last about 10 minutes. Avoid warm water for skin face cleaning, especially in the winter. Massaging with grapeseed oil is also recommendable. You should consult a dermatologist for more info. Bye!

Hydrate your body to remove dryness in your face. Drink plenty of water and fresh juices. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts. Avoid fatty junk foods and aerated drinks. Applying oil will help softening your skin and changing the texture. Use a face wash products that are good for dry skin.

I am a fanatic for honey! ... lol I use it on my face and my body after washing and love how smooth my skin feels! I also mix it in with my conditioner before I condition my hair. So ... honey is a humectant ..which basically means it retains moisture. But be careful, you can't just slather honey onto dry skin ...it'll be a stick mess. Damp to wet skin makes the honey go slick ..& smooth over your skin.

I also like to mix honey and oil [avocado or olive oil, which ever I have] and massage that into my damp skin after shaving then rinse. It's really great for smooth soft legs that look touchable too.

You can try all kinds of facial masks with honey too ... like plain yogurt and honey with a little oil.

lol well there's just some food for thought ...pun intended. ;]