Hiya :) I really really don't drink its very rare if I even have pint :) on my 18th I have 1 pint for the whole night. This saturday just passed I was out at the dancing and felt like I deserved a wee drink or two ;) I was with my boyfriend and his family and they bought me drinks and all his friends bought me drinks I had 2 shots, a few rum and cokes, vodka and cokes. Trust me I don't feel I need to drink to have a good time but I really don't regret drinking that much...untill now. The day after I felt really really sick. Typical hangover maybe I wouldn't know what a hangover really is as this is the first time I've drank in my life pretty much. I drank a cup of water and felt almost 'travel sick' its now monday and I've woke up ready to go to college and have horrible sharp pains in my stomach, again I had a wee sip of water and I feel the same :( I don't know why? Please help.

Yep, thats hangover, alcohol messed up your digestion system so it causes bad feeling in your stomach, best cure I have found for that is to drink again :P Alcohol is a diuretic (meaning it removes fluids from the body), so drinking excessively can lead to dehydration. Dehydration is what causes many of the symptoms of a hangover.Alcohol can upset your stomach and give you a bad night’s sleep. You may still have some alcohol in your system the next morning.Hangover cures are generally a myth. There are no cures for a hangover.