I have a question. My neighbour was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphona cancer. I know what cancer is, but do not what anon-hodgkins lymphona is. Will he die?

As you might be aware, non-hodgkins lymphoma cancer is not a innocent disease. Your neighbour might die, that depends on stage of cancer. Lymphoma is a term for cancers that develop in the human’s lymphatic system. Lymphatic system helps you fight the disease and is part of human immune system. This is connected to ”attack of the cells”, because in non-hodgkins lymphoma cancer, cells in lymphatic system become abnormal. For example old cells do not die, as they normally do, and cancerous cells divide without any order. Non-hodgkins lymphona cancer can spread to almost any part of the body and if not treated immediately might cause death.

Well,
There are two different types of lymphocytes cancer, Hodgkin’s lymphoma and non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The main difference, if I am not mistaking is in the size. The symptoms are same as in the Hodgkin’s lymphoma and the disease can appear as the same but the difference can only be noticed under the microscope. How long has he been having this problem? Can you tell us more about the therapy that he is using right now? It would be good if you can provide your support to your neighbor. People with cancer need all the help they can get because this is very thought disease to fight. I hope this helped you a bit.

Good luck,
Karel