:( my mother has lymphoma of the stomach and has had chemo but it was to strong for her . Her doctor has recomended that she not take any more because it pulls her down to much and could kill her what are the chances of her living.Is there someplace I can research this?

:'( Gosh i feel so bad for people diagnosed for cancer. I didnt think about it much until my Twin brother is having Tests to see if he has lymphoma or a skin desiese. But the more i think about it the more i wish i could help because it just isnt fair for the person or people around them, because i dont know what i would do if i lost my Twin Brother, and i would be really sad and depressed just to see him sick :-(. And I really feel bad for you and your mom that her treatment is to strong for her, and in the stomach area which is a bad place to have cancer. Im just a kid and i dont no much but ive read a little and im sure she has more time to live if she is under 60 years old, older than that can live for a long time just it may be harder to be cured after that point of age. Its just that crappy feeling that she may die, and i know her cancer CAN be cured so dont give up and just keep finding ways or ideas that could help her feel better or cure her cancer because it is def. worth your time searching up everything you can than just have her die from cancer or continue to suffer from it. :'( Have your mom take a different but not as effective way to try to cure her cancer, just dont do chemo. I think there are steroids ect. that may help a little. Hope she will be cured :-) Good Luck :-)

~Josh

javascript:emoticon(':'(')MY FAVORITE AUNT WAS DIAGNOSED WITH LYMPHOMA CANCER SOMETIME AROUND NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER OF 2008 THEY SHIPPED HER OF TO ALBUQUERQUE RIGHT AWAY. THEY KEPT ON AND KEPT ON SAYING THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE O.K. THEY SAID IT SHE WAS GOING TO LIVE. THEN COMES MARCH 11 WE GET A CALL SAYING TO COME TO ALBUQUERQUE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. THEN WHEN WE WERE IN CUBA MY MOM TOLD ME THAT MY AUNT ONLY HAD A COUPLE MORE DAYS TO LIVE. THAT WHEN EVER EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY GOT TO SAY SEE YOU LATER CAUSE ITS NEVER GOODBYE AND WHEN MY GRANDMA SINGED THE PAPERS TO UNPLUG HER. I WAS CRYING THE WHOLE WAY TO ALBUQUERQUE javascript:emoticon(':'('). THEN COMES MARCH 18 MY GRANDMA HAD SIGNED THE PAPERS THAT MORNING AND WHEN EVERYONE SAID SEE YOU LATER THEY UNPLUGED THE BEST AUNT IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. javascript:emoticon(':'(')SO JUST KEEP YOU HEAD UP AND STAY STRONG FOR THAT PERSON AND IF YOU ARE THAT PERSON JUST KEEP YOU FAITH IN CHRIST MORE THEN EVER BEFORE AND STAY STRONG. AND REMEMBER DON'T SAY GOODBYE SAY SEE YOU LATER BECAUSE ITS NEVER GOODBYE IF YOU LOVE JESUS AS YOU LORD AND SAVIOR. I KNOW I DO AND I KNOW MY AUNT STILL DOESjavascript:emoticon('!')

Just Hearing These Storys just makes me want to cry. I Just want to do something about it and Be a Docter or somthing to help people with Cancer and that would make me feel soo much better about life.. its just that i looked into it and its extremely hard and alot of Schooling which im not good at At all :-(... Thanks for your story idk what if i could watch my Aunt Die... I feel soo bad idk. . . i will do somthing in life to help people i promise :-)

Yes, its never a Goodbye i will always see them in Heaven, thanks for saying this it makes me feel better about Cancer and my Twin brother..