I think I don’t take enough time for myself as I should, actually lots of women don’t. Since I developed my own business I have to put male energy in it. So I was thinking of aroma therapy as alternative cure for my stress life. I think that is a missing link in my life. I think that is like natural home remedy, well it is after all a branch or herbal medicine. I would like to here some opinion an experiences with aroma therapy.

I had skin disorders from stress. I have very responsible position at work and I am daily under major stress. So, I started with aromatherapy in a same approach as you do as alternative cure for stress. First it was difficult for me to find fragrance that is most appropriate for me, but there is a great spectrum of essential oils and now I know what I like the most. Sometimes I make natural home remedies with fresh or dry plants and it feels like I am having summer day in my bathroom.

Stress Home Remedies with Bananas:
The fruit we all love, and eat as part of our daily lunch or breakfast is rich in potassium. Bananas are also great to be had as milk shakes.

* Eat upto 3 bananas during the day to soothe your body and keep away from stress.

Natural Treatments for Stress with Tea:
The beverage that is fast becoming an option for many who were coffee drinkers is tea. It is rich in antioxidants and has a lower content of caffeine in it. Iced tea is a drink that is wonderful and cooling during the hot summer days.

* Treat stress by making a cup of tea using sage leaves; you can add honey to this if you like. Drink this twice everyday.
* Take a few mint leaves, add them to your pot of tea and drink this in the mornings to relief stress.

Stress affects our body in the same way as the food we eat. Stress can be made less by natural home remedies such as Yogurt. It is rich in vitamin A, B complex and vitamin D. It provides relief from insomnia, migraine and cramps associated with menstruation. Alfalfa and sunflower seeds are also effective in the stress treatment.

The leaves of holy basil known as tulsi are highly beneficial in the stress treatment. Chew 12 leaves of basil twice a day morning and evening for preventing stress. Tulsi is known as adaptogen or antistress agents.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed