I was diagnosed with Raynaud's phenomenon. I am not quite believer in chemistry and in artificial drugs. I rather prefer natural remedies for all kind of condition. If someone has any kind of advice or has already tried something, please recommend me. I am interested in all kind a stuffs, food, plants, acupuncture, etc. Thanks in advance.

I am so happy to share my knowlage with someone. I am like you "natural person", who prefers home remedies, instead of artificial. For Raynaud's syndrome you can do exercises for hands, you can worm up your fingers like this. Also you can eat food rich in iron, such are poultry, fish, lean red meat. Off course you must not smoke and drink coffee. I hope this was helpful enough.

Hello there Eugenia

My mother in law was diagnosed with Raynaud’s few years back and at first she was really trying to be same as you “natural person”. She doesn’t like to take medications and she has informed her doctor about this and he advised her not to go that way but she did anyway.

The reason why he wanted her to take anti-inflammatory medications (I am sure that you are aware of the fact that Raynaud’s is an autoimmune disorder which is basically inflammation of the blood vessels) was because of the pain. She really tried with exercising and healthy nutrition but when it has come to the pain nothing did help. I hope that you will have better luck.

eugenia wrote:

Stop taking toxic pharmaceutical drugs! They don't CURE anything they only MASK the problem and usually create more problems! Nature is the way to go! I do not have Raynaud"s syndrome but my girlfriend does and after doing some searching on the web I have found the general consensus for natural supplements are as follows.

Vitamin B-3 Or Niacin - 2 pills a day

Vitamin E 4-- IU daily

400mg of Magnesium

Ginkgo Biloba

***this post is edited by
moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

I have also seen some people saying Primrose Oil helps And Essential Fatty acids (which if you like natural things you should be already taking daily )