Hi..! i went to the hospital .. on Friday.. and come out on Sunday.... with a gout pain on my left toe .. where the 2nd joint at... i ask the doctors assistant.. and he say to me..sorry about that ..to much ""anabolic"" now i'm home not enjoy of free of pain.. this si killing me.. :'( :-( why is it like that... anabiotic cause that...? any i deah how can i treat it at home..?

Hi! I found that there are foods that actually may help relieve gout pain. Drinking one to two glasses of skim milk or consuming eight ounces of low-fat yogurt daily, could significantly reduce the risk developing of gout. It says that eating strawberries, fresh cherries or cherry juice for gout has helped many people. Dark berries contain chemicals that can lower uric acids levels, and also reduce swelling and inflammation. Olive oil, nuts, and seeds that contain fatty acids may reduce inflammation. People who drink coffee, both regular and decaffeinated, have lower uric acid levels. Also, OPC3 is an antioxidant supplement that has given some people arthritis relief. I hope this helps.