I'm 19, and fat! And I'm always hungry! Like always!!!! I get these burning hunger pains. I drink water to try and ease it down, but it doesn't work! I seriously need help before I gain anymore weight? Please help? Thanks in advance EJM

Try eating fruits. Fruits are a great way to suppress  your hunger. Plus, they are very healthy for you. But, don't eat bananas because they are really packed with calories. So, just eat fresh fruits and veggies in between meals.

If you are concerned about gaining weight, maybe  it's time for some daily/weekly exercise. Do you play any sports or something? If you exercise regularly and burn enough calories then you don't have to worry about eating as much as you do now.

The brain gets confused between thirsty and hungry. If your diet has too much junk food and not enough healthy food then your body is crying out for nutrients. Try having a big variety of fruit and veg and see how you go. Dont just eat cause you think your hungry, try a pint of water and wait 30mins.

When you get hungry, eat a stalk of celery about 3-4 inches long. Celery is good for you and it will keep you from eating as much as you do. Eat any veggie or fruit as a snack, and eat small portions. Remember that your eyes are bigger than your stomach, meaning, you think you need more food than you actually need. So keep your portions small, and if your still hungry, go back and get half as much as you got before.

Drinking water is good. Your body needs all the water it can get.

Hope this helped!