I am 53 years old and have entered in my menopause. I will simply say that I cannot not deal with the hormonal levels constantly changing. One of the most irritating symptoms is dry vagina, which always feels very annoying and is followed with vaginal infections. I would really appreciate a good advice. I have heard of natural progesterone cream anyone?

Well, there are a couple of things that you should know about natural progesterone cream. Of course, I don't need to mention how important is to visit your doctor or gynecologist as well. Sure, it provides so many benefits. It is good because progesterone is not a generic name but is the name of the hormone produced by the corpus luteum after ovulation. It is natural and if you are planning to use it, it can help you, but you need to follow the instructions - apply it twice per day and do that for the next 25 days. You should see the progress, but in case if you don't see it, maybe you should contact your doctor. Again and again. 

I see that you take menopause symptoms very hard and that there are some difficulties that surely disrupt your everyday routine. There are medications that could help you with your symptoms and you should consider using a hormonal therapy. This therapy uses a combination of progesterone and estrogen and beside pills, comes in forms of creams and gels that has a local effect which will surely help you with your vaginal problems.