I interested to hear how people are coping with anxiety attacks. My therapist suggested taking B12 for depression and anxiety which I did. It did help; I took 500 mcg twice a day. I'm not familiar with the other products, but I am willing to hear.

Self-help and herbs for me is better then any therapist can offer! I've had some success with Bach flower essences also. I learn new things and I also hear things that I should already know, but I know it's up to me to pull myself through this. I see my Therapist once a week and last anxiety attack I had was a month ago.

I used to have problems with anxiety and did well using natural products such as B12. I found that a lot of it is controlling your thoughts and knowing the warning signs of a panic attack before it happens.

I used this program to completely cure my panic attacks and it worked well for me called PanicAway.

I tried it simply because I saw that he is a member of the National Mental Health Association and I got Free 1 on 1 Coaching with Joe. I can't promise that it will work for you, but it's worth a shot... he has a money back guarantee.

Hope this helps,
Brian

Try 5-HTP, it has done wonders for my anxiety.