I was thinking to order natural anti-anxiety med. How will I know which one is best for me? I am worried about addiction, so I have to be careful. I asked my cousin what she is using, but I am not sure if I can use it too. She took something over the counter. I was hoping for information about my problem

I had same problem recently since I was under lot of stress, so I did some research. I thought In order to choose the natural anti-anxiety medication that's best for you, it's important to educate yourself about the available options. Dozens of natural herbs, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids are marketed as natural anti-anxiety medications, but many of these remain unproven. These are some herbs that I found effective as natural anxiety medications. I think you should consider them. Valerian extract is one herb shown to relieve anxiety, Passion Flower can also help, L-theanine, an amino acid extracted from Green Tea. I am using Seredyn supplement.