I have been prone to depression and anxiety all my life, and this year things have taken a turn for the worse. I am thinking about going on medication but before I do so, I do want ti explore natural cures first. Can you tell me what the option are? Which natural cures for depression and anxiety are most reliable, with fewest side effects?

hey elenore1001 ,

First of all welcome and pls to meet you . Ive been a sufferer of what I called depression and anxiety for 3 years now . Sometimes I feel good others are disastorous. Dont fall to ,medications honey . I can tell you from my experience they are completley a waste of money which maybe they help slightly against some symptoms and start having side effects which makes you think you are getting worse.

Im trying to live my life by filling it up .... Going everyhwere, doing sports , meeting friends , go to watch a nice movie at the cinema, eating healty food . Medications sucks honey and belive me they dont help at all!!!.

Ive been 3 years now in this frustration and nobody knows that I have depression / anxiety disorder except my parents , because from my friends I try to hide it and try to act normal.

Eat very healthy food like fruits and vegetables, drink a lot and do some sports. Thats how it works in my opinion . Dont go to doctors / psychiatrists because they make you feel worse with medications!!!

If you want to make friends with me ill post many post here in this forum Im 30 male from Malta and my name is Gilbert.

Have a nice day,

Yours

Gil

I have been doing the cbt tea forms for the past six months and I am feeling well enough now that I am weaning off my meds so I would recommend giving it a try.

Just wanted to update everyone that I have been off all meds for a year and I'm feeling amazing. I still do the TEA forms and they have given me back control of my life and happiness. The future is finally bright for me!

Where is everyone? I'm still feeling good and hope everyone else is doing well too :)

Happy new year everyone, I hope 2013 is great for all of us!