Just had lunch about 10 minutes later I began to feel hot flashes, trigger of a headache, abdominal cramps, fast heart beat, dizziness, nausea, tremors and vomiting. After vomiting the tremors went away but my headache is still here. I still have some tremors, nausea and fast heart beat. I am on blood pressure medication three times a day to manage my migraines and also on Imitrex as need for the migraines. About a week ago I felt this fluttering ringing in my ear and got weak at the knees I lost my balance felt lightheaded but did not faint.

Constant nausea and vomiting can cause you to become malnourished and severely dehydrated. A lot of the symptoms you are experiencing such as tachycardia, tremor, ringing in the ear, weak knees and feeling lightheaded may have to do with low blood sugar and anemia resulting from malnutrition, as well as low blood pressure from your BP medication. Check your blood presssure to see if it is too low and let your doctor know so that he can adjust your BP med dosage. I suggest taking otc anti-nausea medication so that you can start eating properly again. Proper nutrition is the key to your recovery. If you are unable to take oral anti-nausea medication due to the vomiting, you will have to take the medication via the IV route at the doctor's office. You also need to keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of fluid such as fruit juices and soup to replenish fluid and electrolytes lost in diarrhea and vomiting.

Well heres my problem doc, i have all those plus i seem to be losing my eye sight, and sleeping alot.

sounds like uncontrolled diabetes

You have Lyme Disease! And possible co-infections please get this checked out. i know the symptoms I've been there.

Also what type of doctor overlooks the fact that this person has an infection. Problems with the gut means problems with the immune system. Hot flashes are a form of fever which means INFECTION! This is the problem with our medical society. They always want to just write a script instead of figuring out what is wrong with a person.

Yes that is so true...doctors never want to do anything anymore. I actually had to lie alot to even get a cat scan..well they ended up finding something. If I wouldn't have lied to get them to do something, I could have been in real bad shape.