I know, unfortunately that migraine is a type of headache that is often hereditary. I have heard, as well as my case was, that it usually first surfaces between the ages of 15 and 30. A friend told me this problem happens most common among women under stress and some foods. Since I suffer from this problem, I cannot stop searching around about it. Now I am especially interested about migraine medicine that you might recommend.

I guess you will know all this, but I will anyway write some info about migraine. Headaches called migraine may cause visual symptoms such as light flashes, temporary blind spots, and blurred vision. Migraines are caused by dilation and constriction of arteries in the head, which is the main problem. These headaches can be extremely painful, and the pain is often limited to one side of the head. Some patients reported this pain might be accompanied by nausea and vomiting. In many cases, it is believed that migraines are brought on by stress. This is called Friday night headache, which often follows the stress relief of a frenetic week during which the blood vessels in the head relax and constrict. Certain foods and additives such as chocolate, alcohol, and dairy are also attributed to migraines. Stress relief, control of blood pressure, or medication to maintain appropriate hormonal levels may be necessary to stop migraine. New glasses or different work lighting may be prescribed by your doctor as the most simply migraine medicine. Some of these medications come in various formulations, such as nasal sprays, injections, tablets and orally disintegrating tablets, but you should talk with your doctor about this.