I'm 35, female. For over a week now my abdominal area has been cramping and I have nausea(bad sometimes) hot flashes and sometimes clamming skin. My stomach is a little bit bloated. I have had regular bowels. No temperature. I'm very tender in my lower ab area on both sides when applying pressure. Period is not due for at least another 10 days. It has hurt when I sneeze. I did have a HSG test done on July 3rd with no complications. I can't figure out why this is happening and what to do about it any ideas?

Have you been checked to rule out ovarian cancer? Is that what a HSG test is? I'm not trying to scare you but you should go to a gynecologist if you can find a good one and be checked. It could also be hormonal or perimenopausal. I'm only thirty nine and have been going through hot flashes since age thirty six. The tests come back normal but I know what it is by my symptoms.
I hope things work out for you it must be horrible. I get nausea with hot flashes as well and sometimes panic