Hi, I'm sixteen years old. I suffered from dengue in September last year. After that I frequently suffer from nausea, vomiting and nausea. It sometimes happen after months and sometimes 4-5 times in a month. It happens suddenly and can happen anytime. I suddenly become pale, it results in nausea and vomiting and high breathing rate, low blood pressure and tiredness. It lasts for a few hours and then disappears. And after that i couldn't eat properly for 3-4 days. And then it gets better and I think that I have recovered. I often have gas. And high breathing rate also happens sometimes. I cannot find the cause. It may be due to caffeine because I take one or two cups of tea a day. Or my eye sight is probably weak and I don't wear glasses. Or may be due to hot weather because the place I'm living in is way too hot. Please tell me the proper cause and some precautionary measures. thank-you so much!

try skipping all the stimulan- coffee, tea, etc.sleep at a proper schedule and eat , humanely food, (the extreme are to be vegan), but vetarian will do.. Do you know lots of movie star are vegan, and veg (the way I see it, the animal gets back to us, if we eat them) g'd luck.