Hi I'm a little worried because I am 8 days late my period for August hasn't arrived yet my period was due on 8/16/12 it's now 8/23/12 another thing my period for July lasted 8 days and was extremely light rare for me cause I usually have heavy to normal periods for 7-6 days I did do a HPT in the month of July the result was Negative I have not yet did one for the month of August but I have symptoms of backaches, headaches, my nipples are so sensitive,hard, & sore and they fell much heavier and full Also I sometimes feel this tingling sensation as if I was hungry type feeling in my stomach I urinate a lot as well I'm deffently bloated also I'm very tired all the time I just wanna sleep all day and some times I get a lil dizzy at times.. Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone??? Should I be worried that I'm pregnant?

Hi, i dont think you are pregnant, i mean the test turned out to be negative. However, those symptoms do actually sound like pregnancy symptoms but not necessarily. Maybe you should consider taking another test. Just make sure you take it in the morning and that it has been at least 10 days since the last unprotected sex. Many girls have irregular periods, like my girlfriend too. That does not have to mean that you are pregnant. There are other factors that can affect your menstrual cycle like medications, stress, anxiety or even a flu. I dont know, maybe the best way for you to get rid of any worries is to take HPT again . Hope this helps