Well, I've been concerned for the past 6 days. Since last weekend, I've been craving and eating like I was starving. Now, whenever I eat, I feel nauseated, I feel very gassy most of the day since then, tender breasts, , headaches, sleepyness, moody, cramps like I'm going to start my period. But I don't start for another week/week 1/2. Could I be pregnant or is just ovulating? Does this happen during ovulation? Confused and worried!

you could always check, but dont worry too much.
In my case, I get horrible pms attitudes 2 weeks before, and I crave the STRANGEST things. I also get very bloated when I eat heavy foods, like any meat a week before I get my period. For some peoples its normal as they get a lil bit older to have a longer premenstrual cycles. Like when I was a teen this never happened, now Im 21 and the strangest things happen 2 weeks or a week before my period. XD

Hi i also have some of the same symptoms as you do tender breasts, nauseated with out vomiting, fullness in stomach, and a little queezy at times. I dont know if i could be pregnant or not because i just welli had the merina but it fell out 2 fridays ago. I have had a period welli was on my period. Soi toam looking for answers. I took a test but it come up negative, so people say you have to have a blood test to find out are these the same symptoms as you have and were you taking birth controll at the same time and now you might be pregnant?