I saw this question asked on here before, but it had no responses.. It also applies to me:

Quote:

"i'm on my period right now and for the past two i have been having severe breast tenderness and been feeling nausea and i still feel this way"

This has actually been happening to me for the last 5 months or so... right before my period, my breasts become extremely tender, it hurts to sleep on my stomach, i get nauseated, and light headed... i keep hoping I'm pregnant (my husband and i have been trying for 6 mos, but still nothing), but then my period starts.

I don't really know what's going on, can anyone help??

if you find anything out please let me know because i have those exact symptoms as well and have no idea if this is serious or not!

me too. i feel really dizzy an lightheaded for the week before my period and my breast are so sore.

I feel this way at times too... some doctors say endometriosis...
I am currently feeling this way, but I thought I was pregnant but started yesterday. I am still feeling very nauseated.... who knows.. good luck, hope you guys figure it out... I know it can be so frustrating without an answer.

Its nor mal to feel lightheaded , nauseas, and have severe tenderness. The bigger the cup size the more intense your pain can be. It is all part of your cycle that can continue throughout the cycle. For instance my sister and I have different types of cycles. She does not get tenderness but she feels slightly nauseas until her period comes then her tenderness goes away and the cramps start. For me I get lightheaded, severe swollen tender breasts, my skin looks pale, i bloat, I may throw up some mornings, and it's just that I am different. Everyone has different types of cycles. I believe it has to do with estrogen levels and hormones. There are ways to balance them so that you don't get as severe symptoms.

As for trying to get pregnant, this isn't a pregnancy symptom, it's a premenstrual cycle symptom. Good luck trying to both all of us! For some reason I feel everyone has found it easier to conceive and I'm over here with my breast tenderness and kinda disappointed it's just my period but things will happen when they're ready to happen.

Good luck to all of u!

Ps.
By the way if you truly are worried about these symptoms and if they seem severe to you in any way go see an obgyn and have then check you out. Sometimes some of these symptoms get very severe with ovarian cysts. Not always but it has happened to some people I know. They are not always cancerous they just make conceiving a bit difficult and can cause more severe pain during a cycle or right before your cycle.