I am undergoing treatment for Bipolar Disorder for the last15 years.I am leading a very normal life. becuse I am under the care of a very good Doctor
S.Nambi in India,

I want to know more details with some case history( If possible)
With kind regards.

I suffer from bipolar and have been taking 2 mg of risperedol a day. And seeing a therapist one a week for the past year. Have been doing great have a few bad days here and there but been good for a while

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. Symptoms of bipolar disorder are severe. They are different from the normal ups and downs that everyone goes through from time to time. Bipolar disorder symptoms can result in damaged relationships, poor job or school performance, and even suicide. But bipolar disorder can be treated, and people with this illness can lead full and productive lives.

Bipolar disorder often develops in a person's late teens or early adult years. At least half of all cases start before age 25. Some people have their first symptoms during childhood, while others may develop symptoms late in life.

Bipolar disorder is not easy to spot when it starts. The symptoms may seem like separate problems, not recognized as parts of a larger problem. Some people suffer for years before they are properly diagnosed and treated. Like diabetes or heart disease, bipolar disorder is a long-term illness that must be carefully managed throughout a person's life.